Sunday, October 10, 2010

Perfection is within us...

It seems its a long time since my last post here in my blog. Since that I don't have big follower for the blog then I thinks it doesn't matter whether I post something in my blog or not. Besides, I will facing my final examination soon. So I guess that its way more important than posting in my blog. This week I had been contacted by my friend from UAE, it seems that she facing with some trouble about the decision that she must made for her future. As i always mention in my previous post, our future is something that we can't confirm and deal with it. I mean, the future is something that we can't see through our own eyes and also can't be reach by our mind. So I says to her that she must construct a plan for her future very well in order to ensure that her future will become bright, or else it will become a disasterous thing that she will experienced. Not that thing or issue that I'm going to discuss in here, but before that let me continues with my friends story. Then she come with a story of the "perfect" girl in her school mocking her own teacher not behind of the teacher's back but she express it openly. Here we got some issue to discuss. Look, does it academic matter most in our life. I mean do the academic achievement allows us to looks down at others who was below us? Come on. Academic achievement doesn't make sense at all in this matter. If someone is highly academic achiever, and her attitude is good, then that is the true achievement. If only the academic is good, but the attitude is not good at all, then what does the academic make sense? She also got the "perfect" girl award in the school. Man, I think this school may make a big mistake by choosing this girl. I'm not insulting anyone. But technically, this is the fact. Furthermore, I thinks that no one in this world can being considered as Perfect. because the perfection only for Him. The one who create this wonderful world. So how come this girl with that kind of attitude got the award? I thinks the criteria for the award should be revised that it should include the aspect of personality of the candidate. I thinks that it should be balanced between academic and also personality. Because I strongly thinks that there is no use that we had achieve highly performance of academic but our attitude if far more than being considered as good. Then come to the issue of perfect. How can this can being considered as an issue? Perfect.. Is one of the most desirable word that every person want in this world. Ask anyone you meet and ask them question of whether they want to have perfection in their life? They will answer yes. However, we know that in our way to chase perfection, it become disaster. For example, we can see how many person in this world will to not eating just want to get the perfect curve for their body? How many women will to doing plastic surgery that comes with 1001 probability and effect? see?? this is cause by the ossesion to become perfect for human, but doesn't they realize that they had already perfect without they have to doing plastic surgery and so on? See the verse in Qoran of surah Al-Tin, verse 4: Verily, We created man of the best stature (mould).. ( Cited from http://www.noblequran.com/translation/surah95.html) So, why must we chase the perfection if the perfection already exist in ourself?

So I thinks that we should realize who we are and from what we had been created. Dun cahse too much perfection in our life. We have to look down at ourself. We are nothing compared with Him who knows every single things that will happen to us.


No comments: