Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful is within yourself

This is my first post since my last time posting in this blog. It almost a year since my last visit and wrote something in my blog. I can used to write back in my blog when I thinks that I have something to share with my blog reader ( Even my blog follower can be counted by finger). The terms 'Beautiful' is a subjective terms. Why is that so? I guess many of the reader was wondering why I'm saying that beautiful is a subjective terms. Beautiful can't be described and that make this terms become subjective, thus mean the terms was not fixed and can be anything. The terms beautiful is also the matters of heart. It was based on the person's heart to evaluate whether itw as beautiful or not. However, compared with the eyes and the heart. Heart is the unbiased element in human being. We also have to remember, there are two types of heart in human being that is Smal heart and Big heart. Use your small heart in evaluating something and you would find most of the answer for the question that you asked was answer honestly by small heart rather that big heart. I got this information about Small Heart and Big Heart when I was reading a motivation book wrote by Dr. Tuah Iskandar al-Haj, one of the motivation figure in Malaysia. Now get back to the point, why I'm saying its better to use your heart rather than your eyes? Its is because our eyes only can see what was revealed only, it can't evaluate what is in the inner. For example, when you are diving what u see in the surface of the sea is not what is exactly you will faced. Sometimes, due to the eyes illusion, we might think that the water is not depth, but we will only know about the truth when we goes in to the surface. During that moment, we would know how deep is the water. This is the metaphor that I was used to explaining on the eyes illusion and explaining that what your eyes see not necessary to be true. Thats why i'm suggesting for you to use your heart along with your mind combination to thinks more deeper into something. Hence, it was not enough to use your eyes to determine whether something we see is beautiful or ugly.

Now come to the second reason, beauty can be based on people's perspective. Thus mean it was depends on how the people looks at the things. In history, during the Old days, women who is fat considered as beautiful compared with skinny women. Now, the terms implied was goes to the other side, the fat women considered as ugly. Now we can see that the term beautiful can be so subjective as it always change along with times and the people perception about it.

As I always mention in my previous post in my blog, it was crucial for a women to have inner beauty. Inner beauty is not the 'awet muda' but the beautiful of their soul. To see whether someone is beautiful in their soul, take a look on how she interact with other people, how she talks with other people, how she react when she saw something bad happen to other people. For me this is more important that the outer beauty. Outer beauty will fade along with time, does anyone who will not aging? Anybody? Off course not, but the inner beauty will not fade along with time, if the person keep with her oldself, then the beauty would get together with her. Not matter how how is she. So, I will leave you with this question as a conclusion: which type of beauty you consider? Inner that is temporary and would fade with time or the inner beauty that would be with you forever?

No comments: