Sunday, January 10, 2010

WHAT WILL THEY BECOME??

Today as i had passed my life in UiTM Sabah campus. The same life. It's never change. it didn't even changed as my life is soo boring and stereotype one. Some friends that I meet said that I should spend time more on outside. walking with girls, watching movie or anything else. But i thinks that was only a waste of time. i don't see the benefit of doing that. they often said the young age only once and it will neer come back when its had already passed. But in my opinion, I thinks that at the young age is the best age for us to doing our best in our life. Not enjoyng them with unnecessary thing. As an example in here. as I had being in my friends room and chatting. ( I often goes to my friends room just to visit them and just asking on how they are doing, how are they feels today), my friend said that his roomate was going out and will be back at the middle of the night. As that day is sunday, and the next day is monday. How will they go to the lecture on the next morning? I'm afraid of these young people as they always wasting their time for i think useless things. i'm not denying that we need relax also and not too serious in our job or no matter what we are doing. But if we had become too relax, the works will become the same too. When will they doing their homework, assignment? Do they have to wait until the end of semester then only they will say "Alamak!". I think this the reason why the bumiputera student not improved in their study. but when the government had suggesting that this campus should open its quota of 10% to non-bumiputera, they was doing demonstration in all over the country. I had joined in the demonstration, from what I saw during the demonstration most of the student didn't even know what are the purpose of they are been there. when the people asking he/her on why they do participate in the demonstration, they will say " I'm just following what the authority tell me to do so." This comment make me sad. They didn't even know what are their purpose to be here in UiTM. So, I thinks that the student should know a lot on what are their are doing. The student are the asset of the country as they will take over the previous leader in the country. what will happen if the student especially the bumiputera still with their perception of they are secured? Off course their achievement will never changed. Therefore, I still hope that the people especially the student in the University realize what is their responsibility on their country and step forward and keep going to achieve the success. The term in success must being understand very good so taht we can measure and assume whether that person/ student is succeed or not.

No comments: